Monday, July 2, 2012

Cooking Endeavors: No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bites

In the afternoon around 2:00 I always start to get a little rumble in my stomach. Today I decided to throw some things together for my own recipe to cure my hunger!

 No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bites

You Need:
*1 heaping tablespoon of Molasses or honey (I prefer molasses)
*1 heaping tablespoon Nutella
*1 heaping tablespoon of Peanut Butter
1 small box of raisins
1 packet of maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal

*Honestly, I didn't really measure. This is an estimate of what I think I probably ended up using. I just added what I thought looked right and added a little of this and that until it tasted right and had the consistency that I wanted.

Mix all the ingredients together and add more molasses, Nutella, or peanut butter if you want to get it to taste just right for you. Roll into balls or skip that step and just eat it straight ;) Makes about 6 balls.