Saturday, September 10, 2011

God is Oh-So-Very Big

I recently came back from a trip to Colorado; my first trip in that part of the U.S! Needless to say, it was incredibly beautiful. I am once again floored by God's beauty. I could spend hours talking about just how beautiful the clouds on the drive from Denver to Telluride were, and even that would not do them justice. The mountains were enormous and makes a person feel so itsy-bitsy. I've added a few pictures here, but these don't even begin to scratch the surface! This is probably one of the most beautiful places I've been to in the U.S. Every time I look through these pictures, I can't help but want to worship my awesome Creator! SUCH a place of peace.






Then there was the hike that Jace, his brother Shane, and I took up Mount Snuffles to see the Blue Lakes, which are actually THIS blue.



And last but not least, Box Canyon Falls!



I am so thankful that I had the chance to go on this trip!